Friday, August 20, 2010

Who Knew Martians Were So Hypocritical?!

In lieu of posting another moment in the 75 countdown, I had to post this.  After doing some cruising on Boosterific (I seem to have Booster Gold on the brain lately), I happened upon this comic by the very funny Eyz of G33K Life, and couldn't resist the urge to post it here.


Click to enlarge if you need to!

All I can say is: BWA-HA-HA!

You can view the original here, and check out Eyz's blog here.  He graciously allowed me to repost it.

5 comments:

Diabolu Frank said...

Heh.

LissBirds said...

Thought you'd get a kick out of that.

I love how he's running away in the last panel...muahaha.

Eyz said...

Thanks for this spot in your blog! ^__^

It's fun having fun (heh) with those characters!
Specially since the ol' JLI doesn't exist anymore :(
(well, not counting Generation Lost... but Max's evil now, and the team's not complete!)

SallyP said...

So...so perfect.

LissBirds said...

You're welcome, Eyz! Keep drawing more!!

I'm hoping Max will reform (or just get rebooted) in some way or another by the end of Generation Lost.