Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wednesday Win!

Well, it's high time one of my all-time favorite comic book characters made it to this blog.

Here's Two-Face, in a moment of epic win (or fail?) that I found rather amusing.


And a few panels later...


Now I'm not the biggest fan of (not-Martian) Manhunter, but I have been enjoying Kate Spencer's run in Streets of Gotham, even if she does beat up Harvey Dent.

Gotta give him credit for playing both the sympathy card and offering her a job:

Next up: he puts on a pair of glasses and says, "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?!"

From Batman: Streets of Gotham #7.  Written by Mark Andreyko (whom I would like to see write more Two-Face), pencilled by Cliff Richards (whom I would like to see draw more Two-Face) and inked by Art Thibert (whom I would like to see ink more Two-Face.)

No comments: