Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been very, very quiet....

This past week has seemed kind of dull, comics-wise.  Nothing too exciting is going on...maybe it's the calm before the end-of-Blackest-Night storm?

As for my Silver Age silliness, I'm brainstorming ideas for the penultimate entry in A Guide For Writing the Rebooted Martian Manhunter.  I've got an idea for the last one, but it's that second-to-last one that's driving me up the wall.  And after I finish that countdown I won't have a clue what to write about next!

Hopefully something interesting will present itself soon.

2 comments:

mathematicscore said...

I vote MM/Harley Quinn fan fiction. Apparently he appeared in solo her series. In other news, Harley had a solo series.

LissBirds said...

Ha! That would be interesting. He did appear in her solo series and nothing I wrote could top that becuase it was pretty good. Harley Quinn + Martians = Pure win.

Maybe I'll post a synopsis of those issues. Now there's an idea. :)