I saw this meme over at Sea-of-Green's blog, Hoosier Journal of Inanity, and she inspired me to fill this out. I like surveys, and I'm not prepared to write another entry in my Silver Age J'onn J'onzz appreciate list.
So here goes.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:32, after hitting the snooze three times.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls. Though I don't wear jewelry much.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Umm....wow, I can't even remember. The second Night at the Museum movie, I think. I really don't go to the theater much. DVDs, Turner Classic Movies, and TV are usually what I rely on. And like Sea, I haven't seen Avater yet, either. I need to.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
An English muffin.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite album at the moment?
I don't really listen to albums. But I've been listening to the Children of Dune soundtrack a lot lately.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
A silver Olds named "The Star Destroyer." Yes, I named my car. After Star Wars.
10. Favorite sandwich?
I hate sandwiches!! But I like the Dunkin' Donuts chicken sandwiches. That's about it.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't care about brands. As long as it's comfortable and decent-looking.
15. Where would you retire to?
I'm staying here, wherever here is.
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 16th surprise birthday party.
17. Favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating, or anything at the Winter Olympics. (Hello, biathlon!) Summer--baseball, occasionally. Everyone keeps switching teams and that makes me lose interest.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
I have no idea.
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
December 12th. The same as Frank Sinatra, John Jay, and Bob Barker.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
22. What is your shoe size?
5. Make shoe shopping rather difficult. But I don't care much about shoes anyway.
A nutty little Brussels Griffon named Fiona, an angry Chow Chow named Peaches, a rabbit (just one, though I used to have 48 at one point), my horse just passed away last week, sadly, and a pitbull named Lucky that kind of hangs around here.
24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us?
Let me see....umm...nope.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
An artist, and later, a writer.
26. How are you today?
27. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
28. What is your favorite flower?
Orchids and lilacs.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. What's your full name?
I shall remain anonymous.
31. What are you listening to right now?
Brave and the Bold in the background.
32. What was the last thing you ate?
Dango (rice dumplings) that I just made. Rather interesting.
33. Do you wish on stars?
No. But I try to keep recognizing the constellations so I stay fresh.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green Blue, becuase it was my favorite, and Crayola RETIRED it when I was a child.
35. How is the weather right now?
Cold. I wish there was more snow. :(
36. What is your natural hair color?
Brown, never dyed.
37. Favorite soft drink?
Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda, though I hardly drink soda.
38. Favorite restaurant?
Does McDonald's count?
39. Favorite color of nail polish?
I rarely wear nail polish, but anything mauvey, berryish or purple, I guess.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Raggedy Ann doll.
41. Summer or winter?
Either. I don't like the transition seasons: spring and fall.
42. Hugs or kisses
Neither. Get away from me.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
Tea! I'm not supposed to have caffeine, and I can't stand the taste of coffee anyway.
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
46. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember, but it probably had to do with work.
47. What is under your bed?
Comics, believe it or not. And dust bunnies. And books.
48. What did you do last night?
Fell asleep on the couch, woke up, and stayed up to watch Craig Ferguson while I recorded my comics for reselling.
49. What are you afraid of?
Enclosed places and not being able to breathe.
50. Salty or sweet?
Either. I put like a tablespoon of salt on my food. Yum.
51. How many keys on your key ring?
Two on one, two on the other. That's kind of a boring question.
52. How many years at your current job?
This'll be my sixth year...wow.
53. Favorite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
55. Do you make friends easily?
Not at all.