Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fisher-Price Oa Playset

And how adorable is this, folks?

A Fisher-Price Oa playset, complete with Hal Jordan, Kilowog, and, nope it's not Ch'p, it's B'dg.  (But I can pretend it's Ch'p all I want.)  I love how GL characters (Hal Jordan included) translate so well into cartoony-ness.  It's too bad they're going all sturm und drang for the movie.  And guess what?  The little lantern lights up, and the gun shoots stuff (yay violence!) and the tether thingy that Kilowog is on spins around and stuff.

This is why I'm not allowed in Target, becuase I would buy this for myself.

And then actually play with it.  By myself.

6 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

that IS extremely cute! I saw it at Target, but got the GL Jet instead LOL... i love those Imaginext

Unca Jeffy said...

I'd come play with it with you. I'm an enabler!

Eyz said...

I LUV IT!!
And look! It's Comics!Green Lantern and not Movie!Green Lantern!! AWWW YEAH :'3

SallyP said...

Oh...My...God. I'm...I'm off to Target this instant! No reason, just felt like shopping. Yes, that's it.

Shopping.

Saranga said...

if this was in england and if my friend's kids were older than 18 months, I'd be buying this for them. Each of them. oh yeah.

Alex said...

Now tats cool!! I'll see if i can buy it off http://www.mybantu.com...